Steps to unlock the phone:
NB Before you begin, ensure you have your unlock code ready, and that the phone is switched on with your original network sim inserted.
- From the Front screen enter #pw+ (The p w and + symbols are found by keying the * key twice for the + symbol, three times for p and four times for w)
- Now enter the Unlock code you have been provided with.
- Now enter +1#. When the last digit is entered a message displays ‘SIM restriction off’ confirming the handset is unlocked.
- The handset will now reboot and return to the standby screen.
- If you enter the code incorrectly 3 times, your handset will be permanently locked to the original network.