Ofcom are having a busy week publishing results, and this time they have crowned EE top mobile network for downloads and streaming.
The study also found:
- Phone calls connected successfully more than 98% of the time across all four networks
- Websites failed to load properly 2% of the time on EE, compared with 5% on Three, 9% on Vodafone, and 11% on O2
- EE managed to deliver a speed more than 2Mbps 92% of the time, with Three managing 87%, Vodafone 82%, and O2 69%
- Ultimately the effect on web browsing was small – the BBC website loaded just one second faster on EE than the other major networks
Thinking of joining EE? They are currently offering a reduction of £15 a month on the 16GB 12 month sim only.
- Unlimited Calls
- Unlimited Text
- 16GB data (also available for personal hotspot)
- EE Extra (double speed 4G and calls and text in Europe free)
- Ability to add a sharer sim to the account
- Was £34.99, until 14th April only £19.99. Existing customers adding an additional line can pick it up for £16.49.